????

ok so my last period was nov 18-24 so i had sex on the 26 and the 27 of nov but my ovulation calendar says i should ovulation on the 28 thr the 30 and the 1 thr the 4 how can i become pregnant?i have been feeling sick when i eat,tired some,food changes,heartburns,..my boobs are a lil sore..also i have been seen like clear with some white in it discharge and some times its kinda thick and milky whats that? could i be?also todat when i went to the bathroom i seen cleardischarge with some blood in it? but i didnt see it again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, No, Maybe, Test, Doctor, Not Cafe Mom.
    Anonymous

• You can take a test by the end of this week probably. I'm sorry but I really don't fully understand everything you said up there....but yeah you could be pregnant, whether you have symptoms or not. Sex, you know. That's what does it....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• hehehe... WHAT?!?!?! SEX MAKES BABIES?!?!?! NO WAAAAAAY!!!!!! LOL sorry I just had to not trying to sound mean
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You should've been ovulating around December 2nd. And your period isn't due for another week.
    Anonymous