How long do you think i have?

I know every pregnancy is different but i wanted your opinions.
I'm dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced. I have hard contractions ever 5-7 min that last for a few hours then they go away and come back. I have dropped and am feeling MAJOR pressure down there. It is hard for me to walk around. And when I go to the bathroom I feel like she is pushing her way out. Ive also lost my mucus plug.
Any thoughts on how long I have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you talk to your doc about it?
    Anonymous

• Doesn't sound like you have much longer - You might need to go to your doctor or atleast call him and see what he has to say.
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My doc is stupid. Every tim i tell the something they brush it off and act like it is nothing. when i ask them a question they dont answer me. I dont like them but im stuck with them now. I had them with all my babies but this one is different for some reason they act like i bother them.
    Anonymous

• Could be hours, could be weeks. That above describes exactly what was happening for the last 6 weeks that I was preg with my daughter and I kept thinking it was any day now and it kept not happening. Very frustrating six weeks.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008