Bug spray for babies???

What is a good bug repellant for babies? My daughter is just over 10 months and I am not sure what to use on her if anything at all.

butterfly7909

Asked by butterfly7909 at 7:39 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Avon Skin so soft
    daps

Answer by daps at 7:39 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Bug spray with DEET is ok for babies over 2 months. I still wouldn't spray skin though, just clothes and shoes.

OR they hve those clip on repellants now, so you don't have to spray anything at all. Clip it to the stroller or back of the pants or whatever.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Go to Whole Foods and get the Badger brand of Anti-Bug Spray. It is 100% natural and organic (ingredients:  soybean oil, castor oil, essential oils of citronella, cedar, lemongrass, rosemary, peppermint, geranium, water, wintergren essential oil). It's DEET-free too.

If you don't have a WF nearby, check out their website:

http://www.badgerbalm.com/

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I've tried to make my own from essential oils but I could never get the mixture right.
    rexeccaj

Answer by rexeccaj at 11:45 AM on May. 29, 2012