Have a select few ruined parts of the answers for you?

Upon reading rude comments in parts of the answers, I have decided to avoid what should be a pleasant part.

The usual suspects have ruined answers for several people.

Have you been avoiding certain parts of answers for similar reasons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, I read questions early on and don't hang around for more responses unless I'm really interested. I have a very thin skin, and the only thing I dislike more than people being rude to me, is if I accidentally said something that hurt someone else (and I do believe that most hurting is non-productive)

I don't even know what section it is that's a problem- unless it's religion. I'm quite tolerant and respectful of others' beliefs, but people on here are not always, and I find that depressing. Like, ruins-my-evening-to-think-people-are-so-negative-about-things-important-to-others, depressing. Oh well. At least I think I've managed to not really ever be negative about others, and been positive a lot, so that's good. And I'm sure you are the same.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• There are a few people who I rarely agree with, but honestly, I find the ones who are rude and hide behind the "anon" feature much more irritating because then you really don't know who to stay away from. This doesn't apply to all anons, but there are plenty of them out there.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Just the whiners
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• The rude ones whine and use sarcasm to cover the whining.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I do get irritated sometimes, but I try not to let it ruin it for me. There are a lot of great moms on here to balance it back out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2011