Is your DH your best lover ever? adult content

DH is incredibly attentive & overall our chemistry in bed is excellent. However, I had one boyfriend who was more adventurous & one with amazing staying power. What about you?

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• So far he beats everyone hands down. And I've had my share.

He lasts as long as I need him and doesn't push me past my limits. He is always concerned that I get mine before he does.

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I have only ever been with my husband. We started dating when I was 15 and weve been together ever since.

Answer by Lobelia at 8:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• He's the only one so of course he's the best. We've been together since I was 14 and he was 16. =)

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• After all this time, I would say yes, we have worked out all the things that made it not good and we know exactly what each other wants/needs. I barely remember what anyone else was like (we have been together since 1995)

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 9:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Exactly what SpiritedWitch said. LOL. We were even those exact ages when we met, so we had never been with anyone else.

That said, I think that even if we had met later in life and had had other partners, it would still be the "best" because of the love that is behind it.

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• No.

Answer by Telephus44 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• DH has been my only partner. He is really attentive and loves to try new things, plus he always makes sure I get mine before he even thinks about getting his. lol

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• nope. He's good, but he's not the best. But then the man that was the best got a lot of practice because he was a bit of a player, so though they were better lovers, I would have never married them.

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• He was, but the problems now are hormonly and emotional.

Answer by Dahis at 10:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2011