If you were the other woman...

Would you find out who the wife/gf/so was and tell them that there hubby/bf/so was cheating on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• If a married man approached me and tried to have an affair then heck yes! I would never allow myself to be the other woman though...Not in that sense.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• No, because the wife might get him to stop.

Answer by Bmat at 2:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yes!
    Anonymous

• Well I wouldn't be the other woman and I don't know why someone would choose to do so. Those kind of women are home wreckers. Really, why would you want to tell? Why would you want to sleep with him knowing he is doing it to his wife also? Nasty nasty and shame on you.

Anonymous

• Yes, because id want to know if i was the wife/gf/so, the man took the chance so why should you keep his secret?
    Anonymous

• Yes. The other woman should feel bad about being with a married man and want to clear her guilt by letting the wife know.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I would never stoop to being the "other woman" so no
    Anonymous

• Yes, I would hate to think that he could do it with someone else too and that might make me the other other woman.
    Anonymous

• Your saying if the other woman (is single BTW) was seeing a married man without her KNOWING he was married, and then after sex found out. Yes, if I was the other woman and found out the man I was intimate with was married AFTER the fact, I would go tell him wife.
    Anonymous

• I would never put myself in a place so small.
    Being the other woman is degrading.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008