How is my date of conception June 2nd its not here yet!!!

I just recently took a pregnancy test and its positive. My last menstrual was may 19, 2011. Every calculator ive tried so far is telling me my date of conception is june 2nd but that day isnt even here yet! Is it possible I was pregnant when I had my last period? Did I get pregnant right before I started? Im very confused. I only took the test because I was spotting like I did with my daughter I already had my period this month.........

kandyrayne

Asked by kandyrayne at 8:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is 100% possible you were pregnant durind your last period,, congrats!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i don't think it was a period that you had. Possibly a slight placental abruption that remedied itself. You will find out more once you consult with your healthcare provider. In the meantime congrats.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Is that the day it ended or the day it began (they go by the first day)? and how certain are you that it was your true date?

That said, it is entirely possible that the "period" was bleeding, that you are pregnant, and mistook it for a period. Either way, with a positive test, I would go to the doctor right away and see what they have to say so they can do either a blood test or ultrasound to check you out a little better.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My friend's mom had a period when she was pregnant with him for 6 months, so it is possible.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• That was the first date of my last period. I was taking Nora-BE sometime during the time I believe I conceived I did not take it at the specified time. Im wondering if from that error I became pregnant. I guess that makes sense that these calculators are saying my date of conception is june 2nd lol. Me and my fiance were on bad terms but made up the week after I came off so im thinking it was that day.
    kandyrayne

Comment by kandyrayne (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I don't think your last period was a period at all. With bleeding and spotting, I think you need to be checked by your doctor.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I went to the hospital and they said my hormone level is 289 and either im very early or about to miscarry so I have to go back at end of week to have another hormone test done to see if they doubled. I dunno.....
    kandyrayne

Comment by kandyrayne (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2011