Crazy things kids say

Whats the craziest things your kids have ever said?

Mydaughter was with my hubbys parents one day and said Mama said she's gonna shoot you Peepaw...ive NEVER said i was gonna shoot anyone, i still wonder where she got that from..another time when we were at Giant , we were in the parking lot in the summer time and this woman who was clearly not wearing a bra was walking past us and my daughter said Mama look at those boobs...i was hilarious but i was sooo embarrassed

shilohncobysmam

Asked by shilohncobysmam at 2:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was at a check out with my niece once and she says really loud "Aunt Mandy, why does that lady's butt stink?" I was mortified! I wanted to leave my stuff and go to the car!
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 2:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I was in the grocery store once when my son was 4. An old lady walked by and farted as she did..not lopud..just little toots. My son said "MOOOOOM ( like he was telling on his brother) she farted and didn't say excuse me" I wanted to die. The old lady turned around and said "Youi're right..I should say sorry. I just can't always hear if it was loud enough for anyone else to hear" I almost wet my pants.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My nephew stayed with us while my sister was having his brother. I was getting him out of the tub and drying him off when he looked down at himself and said "Aunt Susie, what is that hole in the end of my doodle for"? I told him that was where his pee came out and he looked up at me and said with this serious face.."Well, I think we ought to have that sewn up!" I just cracked up laughing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Lol my DD went to my husband the other day and said "Daddy, I am going to push Gabriel down the stairs, then say I'm sorry." (her brother)
    One time we were at wal-mart in check out lane (my DD was like 9 months old) and a lady came up and said "oh my, she is the most beautiful litle girl I have ever seen!" My DD looked right at her smacked her forehead and said "Duhhh!" LOL Thats what I get for telling her how beautiful she is all of the time!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i am pregs i went from a b cup to a big d and my son said something about how he wants his boobies to get "bigger, bigger BIGGER! too....." i tried to tell him that doesnt happen, he also insists that he has a baby in his tummy too, it is small now and it will come out of his foot.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My son told his teachers at school:
    1. That we don't feed him, he is only allowed to eat the food at school.
    2. That we have no money, and we are selling him to Egypt. (Yes, he said Egypt).
    3. When asked by the teachers at school how his baby brother was, his reply, "I don't have a baby brother, he is buried in the backyard."
    4. Another time, my son told the school that he had five older brothers and sisters, however, I didn't want them anymore, I only wanted him, so I killed them and buried them in the backyard."
    THANKFULLY, my son's school realizes that my son is constantly seeking attention and didn't report me to DCF. However, they would send letters home every day with the latest and greatest stories he told.
    Anonymous

• OMG! That's funny but terrible!
    Anonymous

• my friends son is 4 and we took him shopping w/ us for christmas presents she bought her dd a gift and was hoping her ds wouldnt say anything so she told him it was a secret, so later we tested him to see what he would say we asked what did we buy today he said a gift for sissy, so we asked him what it was and he said i cant tell you its a secret. it was so cute.
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 7:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2008