Can you believe??

it is June 1st already?? My son has 7 days of school left.....OMG what are we gonna do. Can't believe how fast the year has went by. When are your children on Summer Vacation and what are your plans for the Summer?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• My oldest starts vacation in 1 1/2 weeks..the other 2 don't get out for another 3 weeks..This summer we have a lot going on..my oldest is audition for the local theater group so if he makes the play he will have rehearsal all summer, my middle one is continuing yo yo classes and is going to soccer camp..my baby was very sick this school year and missed most of the year so she is going to summer school. We are also going to Ohio to visit family, remodeling the kitchen and planning on hang out with friends a lot.

I am looking forward to the summer, I love when the kids are home with me and we don't have a set schedule.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My kids have been out for a week now. Nope I can't believe it is already June. We have a vacation coming up.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• thanks sherri I need more of those!!
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• my dd last day was today it was bittersweet cause next year she goes to middle school! we will be going to north carolina for 2 weeks then spend most of the summer at parks and spending time w each other
    budda646

Answer by budda646 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2011