Can you believe??

it is June 1st already?? My son has 7 days of school left.....OMG what are we gonna do. Can't believe how fast the year has went by. When are your children on Summer Vacation and what are your plans for the Summer?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• simple frownNo plans, we all just plain work...........

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I homeschool so we don't have a summer persay. We don't do as much as during the school year as far as workbooks and such, but we do more in the way of field trips and other learning/fun things. My daughter has already stared next years work. Normally we officially end at the end of April and start at the beginning of August, but we don't take long breaks like the school district does. She is set up for 4H camp and 5 day camps this summer.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• We signed our younger daughter up for the local community theater's summer program - the kids are going to preform Willy Wonka, Jr. That goes through the month of June. In July we might sign her up for a Kids on Campus program through the local community college, but we are getting more info on that. We do Girl Scouts year round and the girls are planning a trip to the zoo, a water park and Silver Dollar City. We aren't doing a family vacation since we took one in the spring - we went to Tennessee, Georgia and Florida and had a blast.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:37 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Yeah, the year is almost half over!! My dd got out last Wed. We are going to Tweetsie Railroad on Monday to see Thomas. It will be a short trip, but money wise, it all we could do. I hope to go to the library some, take some day trips to the zoo, museums, or science centers. We will probably do some crafty things indoors when it is too hot to go out.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:39 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I know the feeling Dahis
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2011