VENT! Frustrated

Why so we live in a world where you need to be rich, pregnant, or have a great job in order to get dental work?? NOT FAIR! I need dental work done and can't afford it and have no hope for help unless I get pregnant then the state will pay for all my dental work! It's just not right. There needs to be a better way! Even dental schools are costly and take forever to get an appointment. Many just take walk in's and you wait hours. I don't know what I will do! The State needs to take some of the 200 million dollar power ball and put it to low cost dental insurance for people who need it!

Sorry having a bad day and not sure how i will eat today! I guess the good thing is I will lose the weight I gained from my stupid Depo shot!

JenzAmomOf2

Asked by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Health

• Have you talked to your dentists? Sometimes they are willing to help.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Ohhh I hear ya!! You are so not alone!! ;o(

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Dental work is expensive. I haven't had a job in more than 20 years that included dental insurance in the benefit package. I hope you find a way to get whatever dental work you need done. And if not - think how great you'll look in those skinny jeans!

meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:37 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Thank you! Worse comes to worse i try to get by with a filling or 2 then we plan on having another baby the beginning of the year, i can get the rest of the work done then, it's crazy, everyone sees your teeth, its embarrassing when they don't look nice!
    JenzAmomOf2

Comment by JenzAmomOf2 (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Jun. 1, 2011