Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night & the room was spinning?

Not sure if that dreaded event is a symptom of menopause, but man, I felt so sick like that drunk you feel when you want to lay down and pass out but the room spins so you put one leg on the floor! Lol. The bad part was, I then had to pee and couldn't go back to sleep so I had to walk through the bedroom while it was tipping the whole time. Guess it's time to make that appt. with the dr. to see about these symptoms I'm having. I just don't want to have to take any synthetic hormones that will make me crazy!

marihand

Asked by marihand at 10:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Health

• you could also have an inner ear infection. I take bio identical hormones, estrogen and testoserone. But honestly, it' sounds like an inner ear infection
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i was going to say an inner ear thing going on too.

Answer by louise2 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I had the same exaxct symptoms when I started taking blood pressure medication, the pharmacist nor the doc told me about that side effect, but it is pretty common.
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 12:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2011