What's your panty-wad today?

Pet Peev of the day - that thing that probably wouldn't normally bug you so much but today just seems to be on your nerves?

Today , so far this morning, I found myself getting annoyed by some answers I've read (from fairly benign questions). I don't normally even notice, but today I've noticed a bunch of answers that don't necessarily address the question, but seem to go off on their own tangent.
LOL so I stopped and reminded myself that some people naturally interject their thoughts and feelings and detail from their own way of doing something - and that's just how they talk. Heck it's not a big deal. Makes me wonder what in the world is really bothering me for something so innocent to spark a nerve in me.

So I guess my peev of the day seems to be "Getting off Topic" LOL How silly is that!
What's yours today?

P.S. maybe expressing it will help diffuse it?? :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't have one yet.. but the day is still young.. lol :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i read this one question today and i couldnt for the life of me figure out what she was talking about and it had a lot of info. it just didnt make sense!! well...maybe it was me, idk.

I would love to see SIL screw up her friendship with the other inlaws but then again, she'll be prying right back onto my life again so idk whatever way it goes, i hope someone sees how screwed up she has become. For some reason this keeps going on and on in my head today.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My coworker. It is bugging me that she took the day off for no good reason. She just said she is stressed and doesn't want to be at work. I'm stressed too! To add to it, I have to pick up her slack when she is not at work. Her job also directly affects mine so it's not like I can blow off her job. I have to do hers to get mine done. Grrrrr...panties are definitely bunching!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Two things today.
    I sold my car and was asked to hold it until last night when they would be back with the title to their car, and we would trade. I emailed and called and they couldnt even answer the email or call me to tell me theyd changed their minds obviously. I absolutely loathe people who do that crap. Even if they called today to say there was a problem and they could do it now Ill probably tell them to go to hell.

Second my teen son who thinks everyone should drop everything to do favors for him. My dds fil is in intensive care & my son in law was supposed to do work on my ds' car. Well crap happens, hes with his dad, his dad could be dying and my ds comes home bitching about the work not being done on his car. I completely went off on him.

Answer by gemgem at 11:17 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Today I when I was dropping my son off at school saw a woman on her cellphone run the light at the cross walk and almost hit two kids. Thankfully, a cop was sitting right there running the radar and pulled her over. She was on her cellphone texting which is against the law here. A child was hit at the school on Friday by another mom who was talking on her cellphone and driving. Thankfully, the child wasn't seriously injured. The police dept is stepping up patrols at drop off and pick up. Hope it helps. So I am annoyed with the self absorbed nit wits who can't wait a few minutes to make a call or send a text.

chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 11:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i totally can relate gemgem. People say they are coming to get a puppy when i was trying to sell them at the time and usually people are really GOOD at not coming then ignoring your calls!! WTF?!?!

i was trying to BUY this daybed off of craigslist and i had the person send me pics on my cell, chatted about what times they were available, when i could make it there to pick it up, ect. i had it all lined up and my husband called their number and they ignored him. i texted them to ask if they sold it, they said they had one other person interested in before i came along and waiting on them, i texted them to say they should do the "first come, first serve basis" but they felt bad for the people who was before me so i had to wait it out and apparently the person before me never got back to them so she offered it to me, by this time im not interested in anymore so i politely told her i will get back to her if im interested later
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• not always being able to find my debit card, here lately ive had a hard time in setting in one place. lol.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• hearing the expression "well its your choice" when it is both of our choices
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2011

• nothing yet for me
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I was probably the one getting off topic.....it's just how I reason things out in my head and then I end up back on topic, I guess.
    Mine is my pms headache alllllll day....I'm frazzled.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011