meals

i need some new ideas for suppers... its only me and my 2 year old for 2 weeks (my hubby is out of state withhis job) so i need stuff thats fast and easy to cook and also kid friendly.. im going to the store and i want to buy enough food to make meals for 2 weeks any ideas

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

• spaghetti? scrambled eggs with fruit on the side, make a breakfast dinner? i love doing that. grilled cheese with soup? quesadillas. those quickly come to mind.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I make macaroni & cheese but I add frozen vegetables to it. I can sneak veggies in that way and they are happy because they are cheesy.

I make meals ahead of time and freeze them. That helps. My sons love English Muffin pizzas.

richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2008