Am i bleeding too much after a tubal?

well i got AF back....but now i worry. i had to get those maximum protectyion, heavy enough to hold a lake pads, overnight, for sz 14 and up, etc. i am on day 3 now....and yesterday and today, i have been soaking through one of those pads every 1.5 hours. i was at bingo last night and went thru 4 of them in 4 hours, to the point of soaking through my jeans! IS THIS A LITTLE EXCESSIVE YOU THINK? had my tubes tied during my c-section in march 2011...., so i know it can be heavy, but THIS bad?

valbeasley

Asked by valbeasley at 11:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Health

• U need to call your doctor right away!!! Get in today! Please keep me posted.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I would call your doctors office and let them decide if you need to be concerned. I bleed like that after I had my IUD put in. Good luck momma!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2011