Which do you prefer more often?

A quickie or do you like it to last? In talking with a lot of my girlfriends, I found that most of them like sex to be short and sweet. I'm starting to think that's it's more uncommon that I actually prefer it to last a while. I mean I know that there are times when a quickie is necessary but is it something you'd normally prefer over long lasting sex? If so, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I want it to last! Quickies are good when you just want or need a release and/or to have some fun but IMO you lose out on that feeling of being connected.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 1:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I want it to last! I don't get to enjoy the art of sex very often! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• 15-20 minutes of actual sex. Foreplay for as long as we can.

But after 15-20 minutes, I start to go numb from the friction.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Ours lasts about 20 minutes in its entirety. My husband doesn't last very long but he makes up for it with foreplay and always wants to please me. Very rarely do we have quickies - the kind where he just goes straight to penetration. We've done it on occasion - mostly when we first dated. But now we do it usually twice a week at bedtime and don't rush it but yet don't spend a long long time on it either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• well foreplay is the trick, we have quickies sometimes in the afternoon, we have a huge jaquzzi in the bedroom and boy we have a good time, candles everywhere ha ha.. but definetly lasting....
    pook003

Answer by pook003 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It depends on my mood. We have sex almost every night but mostly quickies - i would prefer it to last longer
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 3:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Quickies are fine....but I would much prefer longer.
    SweetMsMills

Answer by SweetMsMills at 4:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2011