Boss has no respect

OK I came into work this morning and I have been working on updating our quickbooks. We have 3 seperate company files and I have all completed except the last one. I keep getting a pop up window that says " If you see the message..The company file needs to be updated. Please ask your QuickBooks administrator to update the file," you are not signed in as an administrator..I had my boss sign in yesterday and still kept getting this message so I thought something was wrong with the file I reinstalled and asked him to log in again. He is the administrator. Still samething so late yesterday I went to the quickbooks website and discovered he is probably using an incorrect password or something. so now on to this morning .

I went into his office and said "Can I bother you for a moment. his response..your going to anyway. So I showed him the print from the website stating he was not logged in and OH MY GOD he just blurted out to me DO YOU REALLY THING I DONT KNOW MY PASSWARD. I simply asked him to think about if it could possibly be different and walked out. I am so pissed

Tyler_mom1996

Asked by Tyler_mom1996 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• UGH...I can so relate to this. Bosses are rude and disrespectful. You are just trying to do the job you get paid to do. Whats the chance he will apologize to you? yeah right, that's what I thought. Sorry you have to work for such an ass.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• that sux... is there any other administer you can talk to about it?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My boss apologize that will never happen... HE IS SUCH AN ASS
    Tyler_mom1996

Comment by Tyler_mom1996 (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• no he is the owner of the company
    Tyler_mom1996

• Maybe your tone of voice set him off.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• YUCK!!! I do not miss that at ALL!!
    I am sorry you are having to deal with that bull***t
    Good Luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• So, how is your job search going?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• UGH! Thats one reason I'm NOT hoping to get a job! I'd rather keep my home business!!!
    babygrlsmommy

Answer by babygrlsmommy at 4:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2011