Hey Ladys... ok so i cook the same boring things all the time, and although they're not bad tasting, i still want to try new things, SO...does anyone have easy but yummy tasting recipes?

Mckensismommy

Asked by Mckensismommy at 11:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I make Tostadas they are really easy you can google it. I also make chicken Enchiladas. Tuna Casserole.

Answer by gemgem at 11:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• allrecipes.com is where I find most of my recipes. They give you a recipe box and reviews under the recipes give a twist on the recipes.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i made this crockpot cream cheese chicken one day and it was awesome. you can google your favorite recipe, they use bone in chicken, i shred mine and serve it on pitas. whatever you want to do.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• What kinds of things do you make? Try adding Philadelphia Cooking cream to your next batch of pasta sauce. Changes things up and its sooo good! I make an "asian" pasta salad for something different. Noodles, veggies of choice and Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing. My family loves it! Or I make pierogies with an alfredo sauce instead of the traditional red. Spaghetti tacos. Marinated chicken or pork chops.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I feel the same way! I just tried a new recipe the other day and it was great! I took a london broil and marinated it with:
    2T Ketchup
    maybe 6 or 7 shakes of Worcestershire sauce (you judge)
    about half that of soy sauce (you judge)
    2 cloves of garlic minced up good.
    1/2 t Pepper or/and chili pepper
    1/2 t Oregano
    1/4 cup of olive oil
    2T lemon juice (tenderizes it)

Marinade that anywhere from 4-5 hours til over night (depends on how much time you have) I did about 5 hours.
    Cook on indoor grill about 4-5 min per side, depending on grill. or if your grill cooks on both sides at once maybe 10-12 minutes or to your liking. I'd be sure to leave it as pink as you can, it tastes much better that way. I made rice with mine and broccoli and put a little low sodium soy sauce on it. If something goes wrong and you goof and its a little too tuff to chew, cut it in chunks and make a pot roast out of it. Email me for that re
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• You could also buy those recipe inspirations by McCormick, they give you the spices you need and the recipe on the back, they are easy and taste great. I have made the pasta primavera and spanish chicken.. Very good! Be sure you check the recipe to see what you need before you leave the store. Good luck.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• you all are making me hungry!!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 12:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2011