My husband busted me with Ken!

I collect Dolls and I was in the doll isle at the store the other day. DH was off picking some house stuff up while I browsed the dolls.
I came across a Ken doll that records what you say, then says it in 'His voice' back to you.
I was having a ball making it say things like 'You were so right', 'I think supermodels are too skinny', just as I'm giggling over making it say 'I was so wrong!', about 3 times I hear a loud
AHEM!
DH is standing behind me with his hands on his hips giving me this whole 'having fun?' look on his face.

I don't think I've blushed that hard or laughed that hard in weeks!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• laughingToo cute.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• LMBO!!!!!
    Thats awesome
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Lol....thanks for making me laugh! Thats one of those " eh what can you say" moments. Yep that just happened...lol. That would make a great commerical too.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• LOL! I like how the "Ken" said things that quite a few men/husbands wont say... like admitting he was wrong! Thanks for the giggles!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterOmg, hysterical!!

DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• LOL, a couple weeks ago my husband walked in on me watching a movie on Netflix called "The Princess and the Pony" hahaha. He was just like ".......are you serious right now?" haha. I said I just wanted to see what it was about (and really I did!) and he asked if the name didn't explain enough for me? Haha. It takes a lot for me to get embarrased in front of him but I will admit I felt myself blush lol.
    Anonymous

• haha...that's great!!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• tHAT IS JUST SO CUTE......WE all NEED SOME LAUGHTER EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE IT DOES THE BODY GOOD!!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 12:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter that is to funny, thanks for sharing!!!

momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2011