What was your favorite doll when you were a little girl?

I just loved my Newborn Baby Tenderlove.

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My cabbage patch kid named Paul that my grandma got me.
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 12:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I played w/baby dolls (some generic version, I'm sure) but I loved my Dawn dolls when I was about 9 or 10 ... anyone remember those???
    Anonymous

• G.I. Joe
    I used to make him beat the crap out of Ken.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Suntan Tuesday Taylor.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Ginny. I don't remember liking baby dolls ever (still not a very "baby" person) and didn't ever like Barbie, because she dated and wore high heels and silly clothes and couldn't stand properly (still hasn't changed). I had proper little girl Ginny dolls with bendy knees and flat feet, and they drove cars and went on adventures, and had a boat, and I really, really wanted a remote-controlled airplane for them to fly, but alas! Never got one.

I still have a collection of little-girl dolls that I have to get out and display. I loved being a little girl. LOVED playing in the sand and mud and swimming and school and swings and remote control cars and bikes and skateboards and box tunnels in the basement. Am not so good at adulthood (apart from work, I was good at that). So this is my way to hold on to that, and I hope my girls get to appreciate it a little, too. In the meanwhile, I have REAL little girls and boys to play with.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Anon- when I was in a doll group, some of them had dawns and I grew to really like them. A great size!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Herself the elf, I still have it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• G.I. Joe's. They would always take Barbie hostage and blow her up.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• the androids that were the enemies of the bionic man doll. I'm dating myself!

I also liked the Ken doll I had. My dad stepped on him one day and it made a vertical crack in his neck that wasn't visable.

I'd give him to a friend that didn't know, and once they flicked him around a lot the head would pop off! gave me a big laugh
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Wiggles.. i think that is what I named her. She had a music box inside that also made her head rotate.. (not like an owl head just like she was exercising her neck.) lol i cut her hair.. I knew then it wasn't in the cards for me to be a hairdresser..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011