What summer camp would you recomend

april.k

Asked by april.k at 12:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Kind of hard to recommend anything since we have no idea where you are and there are moms on here from all over the world.
    Anonymous

• ANONYMOUS There is no need for sarcasm,im sorry as for not better addressing my question.thankyou for the time you took to respond though you have been very helpful!

CRAFTY26 your websites were very helpful thank you very much!
    april.k

Comment by april.k (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Your welcome... PM me if you want... I am actually quite involved with one of those camps... so if you have specific questions about camps I might be able to help ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Location, interests, money,
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Michiana Christian Service Camp was great for me when I was a young teen. We worked and raised money for others and we had a ton of fun with slip-n-slides, laser tag, great food, games, etc. Although Anon is right. We dont know where you are so we really dont know what camps are near you. The camp I am talking about was in Michigan but I believe they have similar camps all over.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I think it depends on what you're looking for in a camp. What are the child's interests and what do they hope to get out of camp? Also see if they can send you a camp dvd or some brochures---might help to actually "see a day in the life" kwim?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Falling Creek Camp in Tuxedo, NC is a wonderful, Christian based boys camp. My mom found it online for last year and my son and I loved it so much, I sent him again this year. We live in TN, so, it jsut a relatively short drive to get him there...but, its well worth it. There is a spectacular web site, if you are interested.
    giraffeGIRL68

Answer by giraffeGIRL68 at 2:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2011