What am i doing!!!

My SO said a few thing the other night that really hurt me and now he's acting like nothing is wrong and we are fine..I keep crying...nothing is okay and I don;t think I can get passed this...I made a profile on POF and am talking to an ex of mine who i stopped talking to because my SO couldn't handle me talking to him...I feel like I'm cheating on my SO but I feel I need to have some options if i do decide to leave...so why does this feel so wrong? I'm not doing anything but talking to guys. I am enjoying it too though. I just don't know what to do anymore. I want to make it work with my SO I really do love him I just don't want to live my life worrying maybe today is the day he will decide to go back with his ex maybe today he will decide he is done playing house with me...this is soo hard!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Ya'll need to have a good soul searching heart to heart my friend. Good luck mama!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• HUGS! If you love your so then you need to be in that relationship 100 %. I know men hurt us sometimes but you have to rememeber you wont always feel this way. If he really needs to change then talk to him take a break from him do what you have to do to make him realize what he wants. I know how you feel, my hubby hurt my feelings last night with something he said and im still crying over it
    GL
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• saying a few hurtful things doesnt mean your relationship is ending. It seems that you are talking to people or other men because you want your SO to catch you so he can see what he's missing if he were to ever lose you.

If your scared he wants to go back to his ex after every little wrong comment that is made, he didnt really have feelings for you in the first place.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'm afraid he's going to go back with her because that's what he said that he feels he belong with his family and I'm not his family. but then the next day hugs me and tells me he loves me and is all cuddley with me...like he never said those things.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I see your concern im so sorry...maybe its time that you let him go and find somene that considers you family bc you deserve that. think about it maybe just let it be idk hunn im sorry
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• The quicker you find clarity, the quicker you
    can make this relationship better or make
    the decision to move on.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• While I agree that he needs to make it clear which side of the fence he is on, maybe you should, too. Communicating with an ex, posting a profile on a dating site, none of that is any better than him hurting you by the things that he is saying. And obviously, while you may like the attention you are getting from other men, it doesn't make you feel any better about the relationship you are actually IN. So get in 100% or get out. The more people that are invited into the relationship, the more complicated it will be.
    SweetMsMills

Answer by SweetMsMills at 4:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011