Are you able to tell you're pregnant easier with each? adult content

Ok, so this would possibly be a 3rd pregnancy for me. Last month i had a miscarriage around 3-4weeks, but around week 1 i was already puking and craving toast.. Bad. So my question is for all of you experienced mommas! Were you able to tell sooner with each pregnancy, and if so how soon? And what symptoms did you notice sooner??
I believe i just had implantation spotting, making me only around 2 days pregnant (by calculators) and i'm getting headaches with nose bleeds(i've only ever had nose bleeds with pregnancy migraines) my boobs are super sensitive!! And i'm really tired, all the time.
Thanks for reading!! God bless.

youngartista

Asked by youngartista at 12:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think I was but I never assumed I was cause I thought I'd be wrong. I think I'm pregnant now because I'm pooing alot, my stomach is always hurting, I feel bloated, I'm having food cravings and I'm feeling tired and moody. I would say it's my period but my period isn't due for another week and this has been going on for the last couple weeks. So we'll see.

Best of luck! I hope you get baby number three too. :)
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Thank you (we're trying for a boy!!) And good luck to you too!!!
    youngartista

Comment by youngartista (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• We are trying for a boy too.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• This will be my 2nd pregnancy. My son was a suprise to im not sure if im just noticing symptoms because were trying and im impatient but for the last few days I have also been pooping more, my stomach is queezy making it hard to eat a whole meal and I feel very bloated. According to the calculators I would only be about 7 days so we will see. GL
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 4:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Good luck to you too Holly :o) And thank you so much.
    youngartista

Comment by youngartista (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2011