attn stay at home moms!

what exactly do you do to work from home? do you run you own business? do you work online for other companies? im so curious about this.

learae

Asked by learae at 2:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• Ive been a sahm off and on for 19 yrs and have yet to find anything worth my while to do. I have babysat for friends to get extra spending money, sold avon (which I hated) and tried tupperware (which wasnt worth it to me either). I finally just went back to college and got a degree instead.

Answer by gemgem at 2:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I'm an Independent Distributor with a Gourmet Candle Company. I don't know to many SAHM/WAHMs that actually work a "real" job from home, only direct sales/home party plans/own business.
    CandleQueen82

Answer by CandleQueen82 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I work a full time job and an "at home job". Most work at home jobs won't totally replace a day job. Not unless you're running a full time business, which is a day job! lol.. I work for several companies online that help me pay extra bills and pay down my massive student loan debt. You can see what I do at: http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I am a home business owner with Ameriplan. I do promotion of the business opportunity and the Dental/Medical Benefits Plans. I work about 90% from home either online or over the phone and I only ever speak to those that are actually interested... The other 10%ish is the two hours a week I spend putting out flyers talking to local charities, apartment managers or schools... I love what I do and I make decent money... www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I work at home as a legal transcriptionist.
    Anonymous

• I work at home during snowplowing season. I run the biz while hubby plows.
    Anonymous

• I stay at home with Tupperware and LOVE IT!!! It's changed my life for myself and my kids. it gives me something to do and it's an amazing product. and YES I'm making some great money. YAY!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I build websites mostly. Are you looking for a business or a job? Home businesses I can't help you with, but for a at home JOB, you can go to Works4Mom.com and click real work at home. No surveys/scams or MLM. Just the security of a weekly pay check. There are short term jobs and fun jobs and information on starting your own business.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• the thing is i am going back to waitressing which is kinda unreliable money, i may have a good week and i may have a terrible week
    id like to try something that i can do from the internet that will bring in a definite $50 to $100 a week
    everything i keep running into i have to sign up and pay a fee or buy stuff, they just sound like scams. since my husband works full time i wont be able to get a second "real" job because i need to be home with my boys
    ive seen some good suggestions though, i just wanna check out what other people do and what my options could be
    learae

Answer by learae at 5:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I own my business working from home and so far it's has been good for me. I would love to tell you more if you're interested, email me at krisdenise136@yahoo.com
    MamiKD3

Answer by MamiKD3 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008