So what idiotic thing did you do today?

Me I forgot why you wear gloves while tilling. Nice blister at the bottom of my thumb.

daps

Asked by daps at 1:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was getting mad at the computer, couldn't figure out why my internet connection wasn't working since it was working just fine last night before I went to bed and one of the TV receivers wasn't working either. I went to unplug and plug back in the cord to the box and happened to look at the power strip...the switch was on "OFF"...my only guess is that one of the dog's must have either stepped or rolled onto it last night and hit the switch. I wasn't planning on sharing that with anyone but then DH came home for lunch and saw that it was working...so of course he asked what was wrong with it and how did I fix it...he's still laughing at me.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 1:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I haven't gone to the gym yet. :/
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I spilled coffee on my laptop :(
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 1:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I just tried to push my glasses up on my nose and I'M NOT WEARING THEM!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Answered the door without knowing who it was, it was the cable guy. Haven't showered yet, no bra... God, I felt stupid!!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• cant find the debit card or my nook charger yet :( seems to happen to me a lot
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• planted my elephant ears (a plant) upside down, then had to flip them right side up.

the package clearly says "knobby side up" so there was little bumps that i assumed were knobs but it wasnt right.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I came to work... really don't want to be here, i just am......
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I made the mistake of calling my crazy ass sister back and hear how she is suing my brother, going to dump all of his belongings and the shelter he is staying at, and making his ex boss (her ex fiancee) file a 1099 for 2010 for some "under the table" work he did for him
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i just wanted to say what happened that was good though...i asked the SIL if she was gonna put her black lab outside and she said yes. i said "ok i can wait." (before planting my elephant ears) and she said"why?" i said " because i wanted to plant these but i didnt want to be stuck outside of the gate" (he jumps all over pple and i get so irritated by it) she said "oh but i can put him on a chain outside." i said "ok"

so if that ruined her day because i gave her the option of putting her dog on the chain or for me to wait till he's done outside so i can go, then so be it, someone had to say it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011