How do you keep your stove top clean?

I have a black stove top so any little crumb or stain it will show even if it's a little bit and sometimes the sun just shine through and you can really see I try to keep on top of it but the littlest thing sometimes I try to cover it with a wash rag or a pot but damn I hate doing that and I hate cleaning it every often...ugh!
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Soft Scrub
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I have a black stove too. I just try to maintain basic hygiene. If there are streaks and spots and it is otherwise clean, I don't worry about it. Sorry, I'm not much more help!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I dont know what to tell you other than routinely clean it. Maybe set a schedule, like every 2 weeks or something?
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Mine is white. Every time I cook it is disgusting. I like to use the magic eraser on it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I have a flat surface stove top and it is dark like yours and honestly I just find myself wiping it off whenever I see a spec on it. Drives me crazy
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Mine has those cast iron brackets not just one for each burner there 3 big pieces and it sucks picking them up putting them to the side and clean the top of the stove then picking them up again and place them back in place I hate that part...ugh!
    Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My stove is white and everytime I cook it's worse, no matter what I use. Elbow grease is the only thing that helps.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My husband cleans our white stove! Yay!
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Mine is white. I just try to wipe it down with a wet rag after cooking on it, and if it's something REALLY messy, I use LA Awesome spray. You can get it at the Dollar Tree. It cleans up grease REALLY well!! It smells pretty strong though, so make sure you have a window open. I also have cast iron burners.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2011