Cover it up!

Ladies of all shapes and sizes that do this-WHY do you insist on letting everything hang out all over the place?? NO ONE wants to see a large lady (and I can say this because I myself am large) with skin tight clothes, baring her ass crack, boobs, back and belly fat. C'mon now-it's gross! And the SAME thing goes for skinny ladies! Just because you have a nice figure, you think everyone on the planet wants to see your tits and ass?? I don't want to see a man's ass crack or hairy back or fat beer gut either! Dress to impress, not induce vomiting.

(BTW-if you don't like my vent, DON'T respond to it!)

Kari727

Asked by Kari727 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

•  Cute.

Not so Cute.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Welcome to America land of the FREE to wear whatever you want!

patriotic

Anonymous

• My son graduated from a catholic grammar school and there was one mom sho showed up with daisy dukes so short her vajay and butt were sticking out. It was so nasty becasue she had a tube top with no bra and the next day the principal told her since she is inside the school and there are really young kids around that she not dress like she was going to the beach. Ouch but really she was so over the top with her juicy a@@ velour bottoms and no coat during the winter so I knew sooner or later the female principal was goign to bust her a@@...
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• agree!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• As a plus size girl myself I always wondered why some women would have they're belly hang out of they're shirts? Like you don't feel the breeze?
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I agree with you! I never let my rolls fly free. I've been skinny and fat and I've always covered up regardless.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Thank you! that is soooo true! :)
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Agreed - saw a hot woman at a local grocery store ; she looked about 50 (or so judging from her face and wrinkles), nice body, but wearing a white shirt, tied up in a knot under her boobs, and frayed Daisy Dukes that were LITERALLY unbuttoned AND unzipped - gapped open to show her red bikini panties, and the cheeks of her butt were hanging out. Smoking hot body - total wrong place to be showing it off like that. Because this is a VERY small town (less than 3000 population) - someone called to police and they actually arrested her for being indecent in public - it was hilarious! When the paper came out, it made front page but her "pubic area" was blurred out.
    Anonymous

• You really gave me a chuckle! I agree with you mama!
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 1:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Skanky is skanky, skinny or fat!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011