Men just cannot make up their minds...

DH called me this morning saying we were gonna eat steak to take it out and leave it so it can unfreeze I did it, now he just called me, saying we were eating cold pizza he'd get done at the grocery store...

proudmom717

Asked by proudmom717 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Cool, now you know what you are having for dinner tonight (pizza) and tomorrow night (steak)! I am all about planning ahead and if he made it that easy for you, give him a big hug!
    Wyomingmama

Answer by Wyomingmama at 1:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Tell us something we don't know :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• well DH does SOMETIMES supper. It either microwaved or BBQed... still good
    proudmom717

Comment by proudmom717 (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Ooooh craving alert. I want a pulled pork BBQ sandwich now. LOL That's my biggest craving since I've been pregnant this time. And I work right next door to Buddy's BBQ. Lucky me huh? Sorry offtopic. My hubby cooks once in awhile and it's usually nachos. He makes a bomb ass steak when he feels like it though!
    mrs.ed.griffith

Answer by mrs.ed.griffith at 2:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't complain if he made plans and then changed it. He could be like mine and just sit and starve until you choose it, cook it and put it under his nose. LOL
    SweetMsMills

Answer by SweetMsMills at 4:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2011