38 weeks & baby is still moving?

I'm 38 weeks already and my baby was moving so much last night. It was like about 30 to 35 min. Is it normal? because a lot of people says by 36 weeks you can't really feel them anymore? Maybe it's just my baby to small inside. I can still feel her moving. Lol Goshhh, I'm waiting forever for my baby to come out. I wish my water can just break now. Lmaoo :P

Boavang

Asked by Boavang at 1:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think you are fine and ur babe...Mine was still moving alot the day she was born.
    TLDaves

Answer by TLDaves at 1:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i could feel mine moving until the day i had him lol but that far along its more like seeing as well. i freaked out the first time i saw the "alien" elbow or knee go across my stomach
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It's okay. Baby is just a wiggly boy or girl!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Alright, thanks. I was just scared.! She is moving now... very active baby
    Boavang

Comment by Boavang (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I could feel my baby moving up until the end, and I delivered at 39 weeks. She didn't move as much in the last few weeks but she definitely still moved around plenty. I was so big by then you could see her moving from the outside. They move less because they get a little cramped for space, but you do still want to feel them. If you don't get any movement for a long period of time it can be a sign that something is wrong.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Its normal. If you dont feel the baby moving then thats a sign that something is wrong
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• You're fine. I'm 41 weeks and still get periods where she will bounce all over for a while. I think sometimes it is a reaction to what I've had to eat or drink (especially carb loaded foods/drinks). I take it as reassurance that everything is fine.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• LOL my son was in CONSTANT motion untill the moment he was delivered!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I never felt a drop in activity until baby was born... And he was "normal" size: 7.5 lbs.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 2:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2011