La Bella Baskets?

Has any one tryed this and had any luck with this? i want to know if it is a good thing to get into will it be worth it? Do you get payed enough to help pay bills or put money away? So do any of you moms work at home doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• ive heard of them but i dont know if its worth it, id just be careful cause most of the time u have to put in money into something like that .
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Well from my gathering its like 2.00 to start and then its like 20 bucks or so a month, of course I also understand the "money" really is in the recruiting..and its only like 15.00 per person you recruit... I know you can earn a bunch of ways, but ultimately that's the best...put aside pay bills, i suppose it really depends on what you need to bring in.

I make 1,500.00-5 K a month from home I work PT (about 20 hrs a week) and enough that I can even help people get started nearly free..PrePaid Legal Services Has changed my families Life so much in the last year and a half. I earned as much as my hubby most months and he works for the Nations Largest Bank!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I have heard of it, but I don't know anyone personally that does it. Do your research on any home business. I think it is important to be passionate about what you do. I have a home business that I love and makes 50% profit plus if you build a team you earn 4-13% commission directly from corporate. No monthly fees and no quotas. Message if interested.
    Good Luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets!! Send me a message if you like more info:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I make checks every 2 weeks and have been for over a yr with La Bella Baskets and was able to do this with taxes!!:-) Would be happy to email you more info:-)
    LBB Gift consultant/ March team spirit award winner
    lovely-gifts4u@live.com
    Gift Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I had a friend do it...the issue with it that we both were talking about and why she ended up leaving is the baskets are WAY overpriced. I like the concept but I don't like the price. If I won't buy it, I can't sell it KWIM?
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:48 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Hi! I am a Gold Gift Director with La Bella Baskets and have been with them for a year and a half. It is a really great company, that is growing and always looking to improve its business for its consultants and its customers. We have gifts in a wide range of prices from beautiful candle sets under $20 to elaborate gourmet baskets that are over $100. So gifts for every taste and budget. Several of our consultants are on cafe mom and would love to share more with with you about the opportunity.

Jennifer Lewis
    www.labellacny.com
    e-mail: labella@twcny.rr.com
    LaBellaCNY

Answer by LaBellaCNY at 1:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011