Can i really get a FREE credit report online?

What do I do if a creditor hasnt asked for money in 2 years?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes you can and they have dispute right on there. If you want to dispute something you can put that there. You can also put explanations. Say you had a car repo'd and it was because you lost your job, or you cosigned for someone else and they didnt pay. You can put a 100 word explanation on there so when someone pulls your report. Sometimes it can make a diff sometimes it doesnt.

Answer by gemgem at 2:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• www.annualcreditreport.com
    Anonymous

• freecreditreport.com
    Gives you one score. Just make sure to cancel after you get your free trial otherise you will be charged $15 a month. I love it though. I am subscribed through them and I can see whats going on at all times. They may just have dropped the case.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yes you can get your reports (all three major reporting agencies) for free however you will NOT get the credit score.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2008