i recently had a baby 11 weeks ago and ever since than my head hurts alot and i have headaches all the time and my neck also hurts too.. is all this normal

tyann78

Asked by tyann78 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Health

• Did you recently start back on birth control? I had the same problem after my DD was born and it was my BC giving me wicked migranes.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• thats when my dd started having migranes 22yrs ago ,still has them--you might let your dr know--hugsssssssss
    needtochat

Answer by needtochat at 2:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Did you have an epidural? Anethesia can sometimes cause a reaction. It could also be hormonal changes.
    Cbous

Answer by Cbous at 4:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• How did you give birth? I had a nasty headache for a few weeks after my son was born from the spinal. Then again, after my daughter was born I developed migraines.

Try a heating pad on your neck and drink some caffeine (if you can, it's supposed to help with headaches).
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2008