Are you stressed about anything? What is it?

Can you do anything about it? No? What will you do now? Is it really worth worrying about?

Yes? What can you do about it?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Health

• Getting my wedding organized (june 11th 2011)...luckily we can get in the night before to decorate so that's a load off my mind.

There is nothing I can do about the rest...it will happen as it should...mistakes/memories and all.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• selling our house / waiting for the appraisal and documents to be sent to sign, closing to happen and biggest stress now, if finding a house which i thought would be so easy given the time.. but it isn't.. if we don't find one in 2 weeks we will be living with my mom at 32 years old when I left at 17, its not a good thought in my head... but we also don't want to settle or jump in to our last life time home without carefully checking our options..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'm broke, so I started a new job, and I have performance anxiety, I am studying to get better, and I guess trying hard not to be "perfect" but this job means a lot to me.

Stress usually isn't my style...
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I am about 10 weeks pregnant, according to the bloodwork pregnancy test at the Dr's office. My belly is hard all the way up to just under my belly button. I am pregnant with baby #4. I have never experience this before at 10 weeks. I haven't said anything to DH or my 3 DSs about my concerns. They have been saying that they want 3 sisters to even our family out. Wouldn't you be freaking out? I go this Friday for my first pregnancy physical. I can't do anything until then.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Yes I am stressed about all kinds of things. Some are in my power to change some are not. I take deep breaths (when I can, I have a virus right now) and just ask myself "will this mean anything to me this time next month?" Usually the answer is no and try to let it go.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My prayers go with you dustbunny.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011