Where can you buy alimentum ready to feed for cheap?

This formula is so expensive, just wondering if anyone has found any good deals on where to buy alimentum ready to feed?

DJMsmom

Asked by DJMsmom at 2:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no such thing as cheap lol.. but everytime i used to take my son for check ups.. the dr would give me a BAG FULL of this stuff.. well it was the other brand kind,, neutramigin but that helped out for like two weeks!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I just met a mom of twins Friday that told me one of her girls needed it because of acid reflux. She told me she found sellers on Ebay who sold it by the case, it saved her alot of money. Try Ebay and Craig's list. Good luck!!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• ebay is always amazing. I have solfd formula on ebay and I am always sad to see it go at such a cheap price. They just switched my son to neocate and we had four cans of nutramigen and it sold for $65 which is $35 less than it costs in stores ;p
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I guess I must already be getting it for pretty cheap, cause ebay is more than what I pay now for it. I signed a few friends up for the coupons from similac, but running out of them. I have bought from craigslist for about what I buy on my own. I guess I already found the cheapest myself....thanks for the replies :)
    DJMsmom

Answer by DJMsmom at 4:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Check with your insurance because some states require insurance to pay for specialized formula if it is a medical neccesity. You would have to get a prescription from the doctor and order it from a medical supply company.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008