If you were a man ....

what is the one thing your woman could do/say or be like that you could not tolerate. And as a woman, do you do say or act like that now yourself?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol munch. I have to agree though. Personal hygeine for sure. I also wouldn't want a woman who let herself go or worse...one who let herself go but complains constantly about how fat she is. Not to be mean but I knew someone like that but she never did anything about it. If your not going to do anything about it learn to deal with it IMO. Men don't like hearing it. As a man I wouldn't either. I'd want someone confident.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Same thing as a man. Lie and Cheat and theyre outta there. And no I dont do either.

Answer by gemgem at 2:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yea, lie or cheat. Disrespect goes both ways too. Nope, I value my husband and treat him like the king he is hehe
    Anonymous

• Oh man! There are SO many that my "female" brain thinks...but if I am going to think this through as a man(which means with way less depth) I'm gonna have to say that for one, she could NOT have a smell cootch. No no no. As a woman, I do not think I have a stinky one. I do my best to maintain a clean, friendly man friendly zone there.

Also, I could not tolerate it if she got fat, and then did absolutely nothing about it. Basically she just let herself go. It would really bother me.
    As a woman, I did get overweight...I had 3 children in 4 years. I topped out at 152 and I got sick of myself. So even though I hated exercise I have worked my ass off(literally) to drop 25 pounds this year. So no, as a woman I have not let myself go or get fat. I know my man likes his woman to look good, and so I do my best to do that for both of us.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• my husband when we first started dating said he wouldn't tolerate anyone talking bad/crap about/on his family or close friends..

well he tolerates his mother and sister that treat me like the dirt they walked on... =[ ugh.
    Anonymous

• smelly cootch.. haha that cracked me up =D

i wouldn't be able to handle a stuck snobby woman that thought she knew everything and was better than others..

and no thats not me.. at all
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Personal hygiene would be a given I would hope! I would not tolerate lies, and if she cheated, I would be out the door! It all boils down to mutual respect, and that isn't something that is gender specific I don't think. If you respect your so, you would not do any of the above.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 2:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I could not stand it if she accused me of cheating. I see women do this all of the time and it makes me mad (when they have no proof of course-not when they ave legit reasoning). My ex accused me of cheating all of the time and I never did. I got so sick of it I left (among a lot of other reasons) I would never cheat.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• as agirl i have shed friends because they are too emotionally needy and door mat personalities .... along with the hygene thing (boys stink too!) that would be it for me... i am not that way as a girl, i am very self assured, love myself and dont really need anyone, except for my son of course!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• A woman who spent all my money wrecklessly!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008