Is school out yet?

My dd gets out tomorrow. Crazy. Then it is off to Youth Camp for the summer. It is a day camp. Next year she gets to go to sleep away camp.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids got out a week ago!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Friday is the last day for us. We had to go longer because of snow days this past winter.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Our local school's last day was last Friday. DD is in pre-school with the school and her last day was last Wednesday. She goes to tumbling camp on Monday evenings/Tuesday mornings starting here in a couple of weeks. Not sure if I'll ever send her to a sleep-away camp! LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Yep, last week. It was too soon.
    Anonymous

• My kid's last day is today! They were so excited this morning!lol. How cute they were;)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 2:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• my daughter is in preschool and she got out last Thursday, my son is in kindergarten his last day is tomorrow...
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 2:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• My kids' last day is Tues - 1/2 day for my kindergartener, whole day at an amusement park for my middle schoolers.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Today was my sons last day of preschool. The rest of the school goes until Monday because of snow days!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Tomorrow is last day for teachers (me!). My son is already out because he attends private school.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2011