I NEED to pop my back but it seems impossible!

I used to lay flat on my belly and have someone put pressure on me, doesnt work anymore. Ive tried to stand and have someone behind me to pick me up and it doesnt work. Ive had someone "hug" me and squeeze and it still didnt work... help!

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know the feeling. I ached my whole 3rd trimester.

Hugs!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Go to the chiropractor.
    Anonymous

• On your back, keep your right shoulder on the floor and swing your left hip (keeping knee bent slightly) over to the right side, touching your knee to the floor if possible. Hold and relax. Repeat with the other side.

I've had great stretching this way, even if my back doesn't always get popped.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 2:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I agree with the two above me. don't think you can't go in to the chiropractor just call and tell them how far along you are and they will adjust their table.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2011