Girl paying for a guys dinner

Is this acceptable? I always pay for our dinner when we go out, I pick him up and drive to where ever we go. But yet I can never pick a movie I wanna see or do something I want to do...Im fine with paying for dinner every now and then but everytime?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Say something about it to him
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Next time he brings up dinner, ask "Is this one on you? If not I get to pick the movie."
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• That's probably the same thing 99.9% of the guys out there think.

Welcome to the Women's Movement...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I dont think you should have to pay everytime. There are times my boyfriend and I go out and I'll pay once and then he'll pay.. but we live together so we kinda share money.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Does he have no money?

Eitehr way you do it- your way or the "traditional" way, I think that if both people are employed, both ought to occasionally pick up the tab for the couple. And it's always a good idea to alternate who picks the restaurant or movie
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I like nmmama09's suggestion.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Sometimes he should treat you to the whole evening, dinner and the movie of your choice.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Is HE your SO,DH? Or just some guy you are dating?

Answer by louise2 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• i personally think a guy should pay if he asked you on the date but if its like a good friend who is male and ask if you want lunch or something like that i would say either split the bill or pay separately
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• some may not agree with this but relashionships should be 50 50 like one nite he pays for dinner and movie then the next time you pay or he pays for dinner you pay for the movie
    tjmommy2010

Answer by tjmommy2010 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2011