Should I or not?

I asked a question earlier pertaining to my youngest son about us moving....well here's one about my 15 year old. As some already know, we are moving Friday. My husband isn't able to take off work until Saturday and we reallly want to get into our new house sooner rather than later. Plus we have our U-haul for Friday. I want to get a good early start so we can be officially living there Friday night. I am thinking of keeping my son home from school Friday. It's his last day. He hasn't missed any days this year and he has no finals. Normally I'm opposed to it but I don't want to do it alone. Also, there's no telling when my husband will be home because he is on call 24/7 and sometimes doesn't get home until really late. What do you think?

cmgIII

Asked by cmgIII at 1:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Let him help, if he has missed no days and no finals..................pat him on the back and allow him to have the day off, that does not happen to often
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Its the last day of school, he has NO finals. There is NO reason that you can't keep him home to help out :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Honestly, I'd probably leave it up to the 15 year old.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I don't see why you couldn't. He seems like a good kid..not missing a day! Keep him home! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• He's okay with staying home. I suggested it last night to see how he would react (nothing was definite at the time) and he sounded perfetly okay with it.
    cmgIII

Comment by cmgIII (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2011