Any good WII games you have for kids?

My daughter is 7 and son is almost 4. I wanted to get some new WII games. We have Mario Karts, Littlest Pet Shop, WII Play that we love. We got Chicken Little and it is wayyyyy to hard for both of them. I need ones that both would enjoy, any suggestions???

pbjmoore

Asked by pbjmoore at 2:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Entertainment

• My 5 and 7 year old daughter's like the Disney princess game, they also have a horse game that they like to play. The whole families favorite games are on the Wii fit and Wii sports.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• We love Carnival Games,Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Wii Sports. All of those games Nate can handle on his own, but we also like to play them with him. In Carnival games you play games like skee ball, shoot the ducks, and test your strenght. In Super Smash Bros you try and knock other players off a platform. You play as old nintendo characters, like Mario, Yoshi, and Link for example. Nate loves to be Yoshi because you can swallow your opponent and he comes out the other end as an egg. It makes him laugh every time. Wii sports came with our system, but it has boxing, tennis, bowling and a few other things. I hope that helps.
    1lilboy1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilboy1lilgirl at 4:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Mario Party is fun for the family!!
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 4:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009