So whats the summer plans for you busy bees

Mines are going to pop pop's and grandma Jackie for one month!!!!! yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay *ahem* I meant :(
No but really as much as I am going to miss my babies i am sooooo looking forward to this break! My dh is going to be mad cause I ain't cooking!! Yea I said it AIN'T lol

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 2:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• haha enjoy your break!! sometimes our minds get hooked on our kids being gone and wonder how they are doing then when they are back we realize we didnt really enjoy the break but now its over cause they are home. so start planning!! i'm sure your husband will fend for himself if you bought him frozen pizzas!:)

i have to clean up the yard and make it look pretty for next summer, that is, if the world hasnt ended, ha! i'm in the middle of remodeling and there's boards and crap everywhere! its going to be painful but i want to show people i can do landscaping and be good at it! there's going to be a party for people who have seen the before and want to see the after.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Zoo and maybe the beach if I get time off
    JanieJo

Answer by JanieJo at 2:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2011