Spit or Swallow adult content

Do you Spit or Swallow, or don't do it at all?

Asked by MsVanqueOsg at 2:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I refuse to do it all when there has been asparagus consumed in the previous 24 hours.

Answer by nepenthe429 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I don't know I have never let it get to that point. I love sex but cum is a different story. It has always made me gag. I remember going to a sleepover party thing when i was 16 and watched my first porn. Yep sure enough he shot it out all over her, down her mouth, face, chest. And I BLEW chuncks. It was so embarassing I can still see everyone looking at me and laughing lol. Its something about the look of it that gets me everythime. Even today its just blahhh I cant take it dont want to see it and really don't want to taste it blahhh. My hubby gets me and he understands we work around it during our activities he knows to tell me to stop and what not. However all my friends still call me a lesbo, they says its not normal. I say it may not be but who in this world is actually "normal" lol

Answer by piorkowski at 2:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Spit, yuck I hate the taste!

Answer by lizlikeno1 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Swallow.. It seems spitting would just make a big mess!!

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I had a bad experience doing this activity several years ago, so consequentally I'm still trying to work up the courage to try it again. I think if and when I do it, I would definitely swallow - I love the taste!!!

Answer by CreativityGirl at 2:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• swallow.

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Swallow :)

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• It depends. Sometimes a guy likes to see it run down a girls body... If that's the case, then I do both. =) And of course immediately shower afterwards. If that's not the case, then I usually swallow.

• swallow

Answer by popzaroo at 2:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• both lol

Answer by lilmama406 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011