Can a blood sugar reading of 215 cause low blood pressure?

I've been dealing with low blood pressure for the past 6 months and just recently noticed that my blood sugar has been a bit over 200, it has been as high as 215 after a meal, is this high enough to cause low bp?

**it was taken less then an hour after eating**

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Health

• honestly i dont think its related but i could be totally wrong. i have high blood sugar and my blood pressure is on the higher side, well im on meds so its usually good but i have never had it happen.

do you notice a pattern that when your sugar is ligh your pressure is always low?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• That is VERY high blood sugar. You probably are diabetic. Call your Dr. & go in ASAP. Diabetes causes all kinds of other issues. You should not be over 100 on a regular basis when you test your blood 2 hours after a meal.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I agree with Mama.......
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• But what is you blood pressure at?
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2011