Does it happen to you too? 11:11

Most be my internal clock I keep looking at my digital clock every day when it is exactly 11:11.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not at 11:11 but I do wake up one minute before the alarm goes off in the morning.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• And that ^^^^^^^person has been reported as a spammer to the cafemom team. Say goodbye DoyleChristi!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• No it tends not to happen to me. The closest I get is waking up 1 minute before the alarm is set to go off.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a spammer on CM.

Anywho .... I seem to remember a "thing" a friend told me in high school. When all the digits on the clock are the same, it means someone who loves you is thinking about you. And you had to "claim" - "Oh! 11:11 someone who loves me is thinking about me!" After I heard that, I always looked at the clock when the digits were the same. I think it's psychosomatic.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 2:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• there was one time i kept looking at the clock and everytime i'd see 2's. there's a reason for it but idk what it was i cant remember
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Have had to turn that spammer in twice now.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• after 9/11 I found myself looking at the clock at 9:11 AM & PM everyday for a few months.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 4:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• The closest I've come was on my daughter's first birthday.  She was born at 7:44 am and on her first birthday I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 7:44.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2011