can anyone give me advice on how to make a b-day partie fun for age group of 7 to 8

My daughter is inviting 6 little girls and its going to be cold outside can anyone give me some activity for her and her friends so they have agood time?

AleciaC02

Asked by AleciaC02 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• music, dance contest, makeovers for girls, perhapes water balloon fights all ways work. if it is warm of course.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 2:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• bowling. ice cream sundae party. craft party
    RachelsMuma7

Answer by RachelsMuma7 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If you are close and have a van maybe you could load them all up and take them out for pizza and a night of fun say to chuck y cheese!! My son who is 8 wants to go there every year and I'm sure the girls would love to get out and have some fun
    determind

Answer by determind at 10:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I wlways find that a really cool craft project works well. They have great ones like decorating your own jewelery boxes or tour own messenger bags etc. at Target for a pretty reasonable price.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008