How long did it take you to get pregnant? what can i do to speed up the process?

I'm 27 and ttc my 2nd child. I have only been trying for a few mths. I am getting discouraged bcz i got preg w/ my first after 1 mth. Also...any tips to make getting prg easier wld be helpful :)

morganaundrea

Asked by morganaundrea at 2:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It took me just over 2 years to get pregnant with my first and 2 1/2 years to get pregnant with my second. I have no idea what to do to speed up the process. Sorry
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• it took me a month lol. 2 months after my first, anyways, my sister n law had some trouble. use a back patch, they say that really helps! its true, other ladies tried it as well. those back patches that relieve pain, while giving heat. good luck. try it!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Thnk u :)
    morganaundrea

Comment by morganaundrea (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• For my 2 year old, hubby and i tried for 4 months with no luck, we moved to TN from MI and I swear, I got pregnant 8 days later. Maybe try a vacation?
    mrs.ed.griffith

Answer by mrs.ed.griffith at 3:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I think so...i stress myself out! I need to relax a lil...
    morganaundrea

Comment by morganaundrea (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Relax about it. Also, wait for him to come, prop up your hips and finish yourself off...that and red clover tea.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• First Pregnancy-1st try and ended is MC. Second pregnancy-18 months and we have a healthy, beautiful 2 year old son. We have been TTC again for 11 months now!!! The only thing I know to do is enjoy life while trying. It can be hard, but don't let it consume you and be all that you are about. It will be glorious when it happens, but until then, be at peace with life as it is!  Best wishes ;-)

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I too am TTC with my 2nd as well, so at least you know your not alone!! =)
    KimBaker

Answer by KimBaker at 6:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Thank u everyone...its nice to hear from women going thru the same thing...
    morganaundrea

Comment by morganaundrea (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 11:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2011