My marraige... adult content

So ive been marries for 3 years now and my husband and i have had issues in the past. He has anger issues cause of his ptsd and i grew up with all boys so im used to wrestling and what not and thats something my husband and i would do. Well there have been a few times where i guess i have acidentally got him in a sweet spot or whatever and he would go off and just start hitting me out of anger. Well i thought we were over that so we were recently playing around and i never really know after 3years of marriage what kind of mood he is in. Well he grabbed me by the wrist and twisted till it popped:( Well he told me he wasnt in the mood for playing after that and told me i pushed him to far when he was clearly playing back. Well i am to the point now where he just pisses me off and alot of the time i cant stand him. And on top of all that we have had a weird sex life with eachother. He barely likes to have sex and when he wants to its only at night and no other time. There were times here and there where it would be afternoon but thats it. I just feel like i hate my life right now:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like you both need to talk to someone.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I would seek counselling or something, b/c if he is putting his hands on you in anger,then he has a problem.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Sounds like you need to get out of the relationship, especially if you don't know what his moods are. This is a dangerous situation
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• He should never physically, or emotionally, harm you. I, personally, would get out.. just because that kind of thing scares me.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• we have already tried counsling in the past so thats a no go cause he wont have anything to do with it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• this is my life right here. this is me at my worst. we're the same. we totally need anger management. use humor, it helps alot. and when he says he doesnt wanna play, DONT.just dont. it just makes things worse. married 4 year...listen to me... :)
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• why do i need anger managment???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• If counseling did not work, then it is time to step away from the situation. Next time the situation maybe uglier. My BIL held me and my little sister at gunpoint when we were in middle school, because my sister let it get to far. Do you have kds living with you?Think about them, they don't need to see that or live with it.

@fefe are you telling her to just suck it up?
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I say get out. No one should be hit, man or woman. Life is to short!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like his anger and/or ptsd are not under control. If he can not control them then popping your wrist might be the least of what he is capable of doing if you "push him too far." That right there is a red flag to me, the fact that he blames you for pushing him rather than blaming himself for losing control of his temper. You are not safe. If he will not seek counseling to remedy the situation then I think you need to leave to protect yourself. If there are children involved you absolutely need to make sure they are safe. It's hard when you love someone, but if he wants to be your spouse then he has an obligation to seek treatment for his issues, otherwise he can not be a good partner for you because he is not mentally healthy. Good luck,
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:43 PM on Jun. 1, 2011