How can anyone do this to a child adult content

http://www.thenation.com/blog/161050/youtube-reinstates-blocked-video-child-allegedly-tortured-syria

I can't stop crying over this boy murdered and tortured. God rest his soul. If he was my son I would not be able to handle the grief. My boys are 12 and it stuns me things like this happen.

chgomom

Asked by chgomom at 4:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• OP- Here is an acurate depiction of the story, and what happened with the parents.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Why would anyone want to watch this? They need to deactivate it and make an article instead, so one has to see the details. I don't want to see a child getting tortured.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• People like that deserve to be tied to a chair and beat to death with a baseball bat.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'm not even going to watch it. No friggin way. I don't even want to read about it. I've seen more then enough in these posts. It takes a beyond sick mind to torture a child. Tying the people that did this to a chair and beating them to death with a bat is too kind. I think torturing them in ways they did this boy, but for longer, is a better idea. Bringing them just do the brink of death, then back again, over and over, is a better idea. Slowly. This is a horrible thing. I understand YouTube wanting to bring awareness, but KIDS look on there! My daughter used to have a friend, they would browse YouTube and find ALL kinds of shit on there. I can only imagine if they had found this. How could I have explained this?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'm better off not seeing it. I read & see enough from different news sources, so I know my limits- that's why I watch as much comedy as I can, so I dont become bitter and jaded, b/c let's face it, a lot sucks in our world! Anyone who intentionally harms a child deserves a special place in Hell!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Judging by the what it says in the link, I will not go to watch. My kids are in the room.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I read about it a couple days ago... It made me feel sic to my stomach when I read that they had cut his penis off, considering he had been "detained" for approximately a month I can not imagine the horrors he endured.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• OP- he was not with his family when he was taken. His father reported that he simply disappeared.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:19 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• Horrifying.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:22 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• After hearing what ObbyDobby said I know I do not want to see the video. Horrible. The poor boy.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 1, 2011