Progestrone supplements

I am 7 weeks and my prgestone level is at 10.5 and they would like to see it about 18 so my doctors have put me on progestrone supplements. Has anyone taken them and if so did they work. I am a little freaked out and need some advice.

Ashley.herzing

Asked by Ashley.herzing at 2:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I took the Progestrone inserts and Estrogen tablets for 14 weeks they kept me from a miscarriage. I was also on baby asprin for 14 wks and delivered a 7 pound 6 oz. boy at age 44. The progestrone worked great with no side effects. Sounds like your doctor knows what he is doing. Relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
    haveahappyday

Answer by haveahappyday at 3:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I am given progestrone but its medroxyprogestrone tablet 5mg and told to take 1/2 tablet once a day. this is the same as progestrone and does the tablet works like the suppository? Please, help.
    LeeT

Answer by LeeT at 12:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2009