Ugh sil vent**** sorry

i am getting sick and tired of my sil trying to one up me in everything its extremely annoying and the worst part is she is also friends with me on fb and she tries to compete on there too anything i post about my day something as small as enjoyed a movie with my family she will comment like well im at the movies me and her brother just got married and now all of a sudden she's so in love with somebody and our wedding reception is coming up and all of a sudden she is getting the Hollywood glamour treatment to look super glam or so she bragged to me like why would you try to out do someone on theyre wedding reception!!!!!! its every little thing its bugging the hell outta me like i just finished my cell phone contract and im switching companies so me and dh are getting blackberrys so she heard about it and called me and told me how she just got a blackberry and everyone else that gets one will just be copying her blah...blah ...blah (i know its petty and pathetic) something as minimal as a phone but its not about the phone or anything she just feels the need to constantly compete with everything like the last i physically seen her i had lost 50lbs. from the last time i seen her so she ended up going on some crazy diet that she had to be hospitalized for mal nutrition is disgusting and now that my reception is coming up i just know its gonna be a disaster!!!!!! she constantly competes with me and i know shes gonna rub her little blackberry and the fact that she got one first (after i already talked about getting one) in my face . when i had my 1st she talked about it sooo much "kids just arent for me , i like freedom" then she rushed off and got prego then when i got prego with my 2nd she constantly talked sooo much mess then all of a sudden she gets prego right after.!!!!, now she compares our kids all the time(IM SOOO SORRY THIS IS SO LONG IM JUST SO UPSET AND NEED TO VENT B4 I EXPLODE) and she has never been stable or worked and things like that so me and dh let her stay with us for a while she caused so much trouble with the dh she ended up leaving and eversince she left it has gotten worse with the competition thing she basically stalks my fb when i post a pic she posts one simular and tags me in it when i bought a car she had some guy she was sleeping with co sign for a car that she couldnt afford so she can "A HAAA" in my face i can go on forever she is always bragging its just driving me completley crazy that she copies and competes with me all the damn time what do i do to stop letting it bother me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Girl I could have written this myself, I am just gonna say from my own issues with people like this, 1.block her on facebook, 2. ignore her childish drama , and look at the copying you like this she must be jealous or she wouldn't be copying everything you do. I feel for you, but people like this are a drain and never really get anywhere in life so ignore her.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I had a family member like that. She was so jealous and it showed. It was ridiculous. She ended up getting her karma though, so just wait for it. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• She sounds very jealous of you...and slightly psychotic.
    I say..it would bug the hell outta me to..but all you can do is keep on keepin on.Try your best to not let it get to you.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:20 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I agree with kimberly.. That she sounds very jealous of you. Believe me I know its aggravating and that it gets old but you have to try and be the bigger person and just look over her because its the right thing to do and you dont want to stoop to her level.. Good luck
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I would just laugh at that! I would give her shit too, like say to her geez you just copy everything I do!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• omg update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right after i wrote this me and dh announced to the mil that we are moving to los angeles and all of a sudden she's moving too ugh ....makes me sick!!!!!! and her new wardrobe is totally just like mines i hate living like this and the sad part is she is actually a nice girl we get along other than the competition and backhanded comments
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• You ever watch that movie"Single white female"? Thats what this sounds like except in the movie the ladies were roommates and the one roommate copied everything the other one did...she even cut and dyed her hair the same, bought the same clothes and everything.CRAZY!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• She screams jealousy and mental problems. I feel your pain. I have an SIL like this. She suddenly decided that she is jealous of the fact that her brother is married and has children. It is even to the point that she is nasty to my kids and that is where I draw the line. DH and I have had it out numerous times about that.

What does your husband say about this behavior of hers?
    Anonymous

• omg yes!!!! its totally like that except now i dont see her everyday and she does it mainly thru hear say and fb i hate it and everyone sees it too they all say just let it go but its sooo easier said than done!!! my other sil is jealous too but only because she cant have kids and i understand that but she's not like this u know i can understand more of where the other sil is coming from but this is nuts and i just have no idea of how to deal with it anymore
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2011

• dh says leave it alone just ignore it she only wants attention and that im making a huge deal out of nothing we argue about it all the time mainly because he tells her and his mom our plans about anything and she rushes and does whatever it is he says we're doing and it makes me sooooo mad at him for it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Jun. 1, 2011